1. How many persons can participate at the tour?
4-10 persons can participate at the tours. In case you are less than 4 persons, there will be an extra charge which will be agreed prior to the tour.
2. How many stops are there during the tours?
During each tour there are stops every 10-15km depending on the sites of interest and the route difficulty. Of course more stops can be done, in case this is necessary.
3. What happens in case of rain?
In case of light rain, BIKEWISE provide waterproof jackets and we keep on pedaling. In case of heavy rain, there is always the option of the accompanying van.
4. Can I rent a bike and make the tour without the guide?
Unfortunately not! All multi-day tours have be accompanied by a guide and a van.
5. Can children participate at the tour?
Children over 16 years old can participate at the tour accompanied by an adult.
6. What piece f equipment do I have to bring with me at the tours?
BIKEWISE provides helmets, protection grasses, gloves, waterproofs. Of course, you can bring your own cycling equipment and we will adjust it to our bikes.
7. How can I pay for the tour?
We can pay for your tour either by bank transfer or by Paypal. In any case, you need to deposit the total amount prior to the tour.
8. In case I want to cancel the tour, is there any refund?
In case of a tour cancellation, the following cancellation fees are applied: Up to 30 days prior to the tour: 100€/person, 29-15 prior to the tour: 250€/person, 14-01 prior to the tour: The total amount of the tour.
9. The price included museums and archaeological sites entrances?
The price does not include any entrances at museums and archaeological sites.
10. Are there any snacks provided during the tour?
During your tour we will be offered water and you can choose among a variety of snacks: fresh fruits, isotonic drinks, energy bars as well as local traditional products.
11. Can I participate at the tour with a conventional bike?
Of course! Nevertheless, we suggest the e-bike so as to enjoy the tour and the unique landscape in the most relaxed way.
12. Can I participate at the tour with my own bike?
You can participate at the tour after necessary arrangements with BIKEWISE.
13. Can a friend of mine be at the accompanying van?
Of course! All you need to do is to complete the corresponding fields at the reservation form.
14. Can my pet be at the accompanying van?
Of course! It will be our pleasure to take care of your pet. All you need to do is to inform us bout it prior to the tour.