We do believe that the best way to discover the magic of Greece is by taking a bike tour. Culture, local dishes, rural landscapes and legends come to life in the countryside as you cycle by. On our e-bike holidays packages in Greece you will pedal to picturesque and inaccessible villages, such as the extraordinary villages of Zagori and Konitsa. Add to this, the marvelous landscapes of the Aoos-Vikos National Park and you have the best of northwestern Greece. End your every day with a delicious meal of local food specialties and you'll understand why Epirus in Greece is the next bicycling destination.
Furthermore, we are proud to introduce the first and only electric bike tour in Epirus, especially in the area of Zagori and in the city of Ioannina. We believe the sightseeing tour we offer you is so exhilarating and unique! There are so many secret stories, hidden in the legends of the places we will visit, to share with you during our bike tours.
Our groups are small, each with a local guide. We are following secret corners known to inhabitants only, stunning viewpoints to take brilliant photos, places where real and authentic people live. Our CUBE electric bikes give a feeling of intense freedom and satisfaction and is less tiring.
Wherever you come from, whatever your age and fitness is, your e-bike holidays and tours in Ioannina, in Zagori and not only, will be unforgetable! So let’s cycle in Zagori, let’s cycle in Greece!
Why should I choose this kind of E-biking holiday?
- The sense of freedom and joy on the bikes is truly unbeatable.
- You are literally part of nature, not viewing it from a vehicle.
- You feel the fresh air and smell the wild flowers and herbs of the area.
- It is an environmentally-friendly holiday.
- E-biking still keeps you fit.
- You can visit more places without exhausting yourself.
- Our CUBE bikes are specially made for trips likes this, with guaranteed comfort on the ride and certainty of battery life.
- You will always be accompanied by an experienced cycle guide, who will show you the most important places always safely and without wasting time or getting lost.
- It’s a more fun way of spending time with friends and family.
- You will have delicious picnics in little-known beauty-spots.
- The trips are all inclusive – no need to have money on you!
- You will learn about the history, customs and traditions of the place and its people.
- You will enjoy the best local food and drink of the region.
- You will become acclimatised quickly through the hospitality and good company of our guides.
- You will stop at the best places for photographs and for swimming in ‘hidden’ spots.
- You can bring your dog with you.